Saturday, April 2, 2011

In case you were curious:

I CANNOT get the song that starts in this video at 8:00 out of my head.  
CANNOT.


You may recognize Darren Criss, of Glee fame, and Nick Lang, of Starkid fame (they are both really famed of the latter, or however that phrase should work), and if you don't, you are about to fall in lurve over the internets.  A dangerous business best avoided in most cases, but in this one, you won't be able to help yourself.

The song is in a play that has a Big Starkids Only theme, and I didn't want to link to it...on the bizarre off-hand chance that someday someone a lil too young for it will be reading this blog.  Hopefully, they will not have found this blog through my twitter account, where I have yet to successfully filter myself.  If, however, you do read my heathen thoughts there, you may remember that once upon a time I said I would gladly be a bigamist in the case of Joey Richter and Lauren Lopez, should they ever amorphize into a single beast with a name like...Lichtey Ropez.  For example.  In the Big Starkids Only play, Joey Richter sings this song to another beautiful, amazing starkid, Jaime Lyn Beatty...Thus the need for an awesomeness tag (really, a recursive awesomeness tag would be ideal, but.  There's only so much nerd I'm willing to cop to at any given time).

In case you were wondering (different, but similar, to a state of curiosity), I have no filter in real life.  My face is an open book, as the saying goes, and my mouth usually provides the footnotes, for better or worse.

I haven't yet had the time to make myself sit down and re-write the opening to Rainey's Mystery Numba One, which is the part I think needs the most work.  However, one of my good friends stayed up late to read it, and told me she loved it, and it needed to be published...So, this was a great week, in other words.

Back to business.  But seriously, see if you don't just find yourself humming this later...wait...just wait...there's something I need to say...

No comments:

Post a Comment