Monday, June 13, 2011

Oh boy. It's been a long time. (Awesome at the bottom)

I don't even know what to do with myself--I am four days away from finishing grad school, and it's making me a weeeeee bit crazy.  Even for me, crazy.  Cray-cray.

I am 40,000 words into the second Rainey book.  She is cranky in this one, but then, so am I.  I can say with some certainty that facebook is at least partially responsible in both cases, for forcing me to have difficult conversations with old friends.  I knew getting that account was a bad idea; its like a private reality tv station for each of us.

But then...so is a blog, really.

See what I mean about cray-cray?  On the other hand, I am fervently hoping both of these will be available on amazon by the end of the summer, and now wouldn't that just be something.  Wow.

Coolest thing I've seen in the last two months:  http://lab.andre-michelle.com/tonematrix.  Seriously.  Check it out, you'll love it.

No comments:

Post a Comment